Position Overview: Process development and control. Responsible for development of safe and hygienic product as per process flow sheet.
1) Supervises the production of consistent quality products through the development and enforcement of excellent manufacturing practices, and procedures.
2) Gives support in coordinating all quality and food safety-related activities including process and testing.
3) Monitors appropriate controls, sample plans, hold/release system, code rotation, processing controls, and other production systems where problems might exist.
4) Monitors the production environment to identify areas where quality or safety procedures can be implemented or improved.
5) Inspection of raw material and dispatch vehicle for its hygiene condition on arrival.
6) Collection of finished product samples for further analysis.
7) Supervises that all QC instruments are up to date and calibrated.
8) Documentation of laboratory work using laboratory worksheets/notebooks; documentation must be detailed.
9) Follows up customer complaints and works together with management to reduce complaints.
10) Daily inspection of production area and related areas for the availability of required resources to maintain the hygienic condition of the area and to check whether the installed facilities are properly installed and in working condition or not.
11) Pest Control Inspection and arrange the treatment as per plan.
12) Actively participate with all agency plant inspections and audits.
13) Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives
14) Support Quality Manager and Laboratory Management in the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of the Quality Assurance System.
15) Physico-chemical Analysis of RO water
16) Daily Report writing and submission.
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Work Experience||3 Years|
SHINE HR MANAGEMENT
|About Company||HR Recruitment consultancy firm|
|Contact Person||HR Team|