|Job Title||Seeking for PPC Executive|
|Number Of Vacancy||2|
|Industry Area||IT Software - Ecommerce/Internet Technologies|
|Key Skills||PPC Executive ,ppc ,Online Marketing Executive ,SEO ,SEO Executive|
|Salary (Per Annum)||2 Lac To 4 Lac 25 Thousand|
|Work Experience||3 Years|
|Job Requirement||Salary: 12k-35k
Experience: 2 years and above
Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
Online Marking professionals are responsible for the use of marketing strategies on internet and mobile devices. These professionals can manage a Twitter or Facebook profile in the name of a company, publishing new content and news related to that business on a daily basis in order to obtain new clients.
Also will be responsible for publishing advertisements for the company on sites like Olx, quikkr etc.
She/he will be responsible for hit increase on Google ad words and other sites.
They are required to combine their efforts with other areas such as technical support, creative services, and sales in order to plan and execute marketing campaigns.
Online Marketing professionals usually perform some of the following tasks:
- Creating and sending email campaigns.
- Optimizing web content for SEO strategies.
- Updating social media profiles.
- Advising about new trends.
- Managing the development and launch of display advertisements, Hit increase and PPC.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Being self motivated and flexible.
- Having critical thinking.
- Being independent.
- Being able to work on several projects at the same time.
- Having high attention to details.
- Having teamwork skills.
- Having networking abilities.
- Being able to understand social media.
- Having problem solving skills.
Online Marketing jobs require a degree related to marketing, advertising, communications, or English subjects. A Digital Diploma in Online Marketing is also a good choice for this business. There are Pay Per Click courses offered by Google and MSN for applicants to have a new advantage in their applications.
It is also recommended to have a BTEC HNC/HND in marketing or another subject related to this industry. A postgraduate qualification in economics, math, statistics, marketing or business increases chances to get a job in online marketing.
|Company Name||SHINE HR MANAGEMENT|
|About Company||HR Recruitment Consultancy firm|
|Contact Person||HR Team or Kanika (MD)|