to Execute Property Sales to Achieve Monthly Sales Targets While Ensuring High Quality Customer Service; and Identifying Opportunities for Growing Sales Volume, Market Shares and Profitability to Grow Future Business.
- Property Sales Strategy and Procedures
- Market Research and Analysis
- Optimizing Return On Investments
- Sales Target and Revenue
- Customer Service and Communications
- General Knowledge of Business Development, Marketing & Finance
- Presentation and Reporting
- Works Hard Towards Consistently Achieving and Exceeding Monthlysales Targets to Ensure Accomplishment of the Overall Company's Target.
- Understands Business Implications of Decisions and Displays Orientation to Profitability.
- Demonstrates Knowledge of Market and Competition and Aligns Work with Strategic Goals.
- Actively Prospects and Acquires New Accounts.
- Producing Innovative Ideas and Sales Strategies to Meet Objectives.
- Develop and Increase Business By Following Up On Potential Leads with Face to Face Presentation and Meetings with Clients and Providing Them the Utmost Customer Service.
- Prepares and Recommends the Sales Budget and Monitors Financial Performance Versus the Budget to Ensure Alignment.
- Identifies Business Opportunities and Pinpoints Problem Areas to Further Increase Sales Volume, Market Share and Profitability per Property Sales.
- Ensure that the Key Accounts are Effectively Managed.
- Ensures to Submit Consistent Property Sales Plans Every Month or Quarterly for Corporate Sales Review and Revenue Update.
- Perform Any Related Duties and Special Projects as Requested By the Sales Manager.
- Selling and Negotiating Skills
- Demonstration and Presentation Skills
- Outstanding English, Both Verbal & Written
- Strong Motivation Skills and Performance-driven
- Problem Solving & Decision Making Skill; Reasoning Ability
- Strong Client Management Skills
- Computer Skills - Microsoft Office Applications
- Leadership Skills
- Planning/organizing Skills
- Own Vehicle Required.
- Excellent Understanding of the Real Estate Local/global Market and Process in the Lifecycle of a Real Estate Transaction
- Passionate and Knowledgeable About Property Sales
- a Go Getter and Target Oriented.
- Energetic, Self-motivated, and Able to Work Independently Under Pressure.
- Initiative (think Out-of-the Box) and Commitment to Achieve
- Innovation, Quality Orientation and Accuracy
- Professional and Resilient and the Ability to Cope with Rejection
- Team Orientation.
ctc: 2.4 Lacs to 3 Lacs( First Month No Target)
deputy Manager Sales
|Salary||1 Lac To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||1 Years|
SHINE HR MANAGEMENT
|About Company||HR Recruitment Firm|
|Contact Person||KANIKA (MD)|